Tuesday, May 01, 2012

What are the sexual preferences of the world's most famous actresses?


They are actresses sex and each has their own sexual taste. Gwyneth Paltrow, Jane Fonda and Zoe Saldana went through the interview program that leads Amanda de Cadenet Britain, The Conversation, and took out their sex dirty laundry in the sun . Heat in the study of the program also features stellar production from the very Demi Moore. The actress told what their favorite positions in bed and appeared not to be itching to go into details.

Gwyneth Paltrow, now married to Coldplay leader Chris Martin, said "I'm always down with all men who have had sex." The blonde who stole his heart to Robert Downey Jr. in the recently released The Avengers, could not help blushing while firing their preferences in bed.

And like good wine improves with time, in its 74 years, actress Jane Fonda admitted his adventures without hesitation: "When I liked was flexible knees, but now is not so convenient since I broke my knee," said the twice Oscar winner and added "I like lying down or sitting in a chair, and come to my no pun intended."

Meanwhile, actress Zoe Saldana released without inhibitions "I like the missionary position, kneeling and be up as well. Style 'dog' is very good, just do it standing up." Apparently the actress of Avatar, 33, is not left with the desire to nothing

No comments :