Thursday, June 09, 2011

Galilea Montijo confirms romance with businessman

The Mexican driver said he maintains a relationship with Fernando Reyna.

The Mexican TV host, Galilea Montijo, confirmed the issuance of the morning show "Today" that is having a relationship with the political entrepreneur of Acapulco, Fernando Reyna.

The Mexican states that are very happy with this new relationship and ensures that does not hide from anyone, but at first refused to make public their romance.

Montijo said: "I am in a very happy time in my life, far from all the stories that can come and actually say things as they often are not, although there are some truths, but I think I have a history and I know I'm not doing anything wrong, we're not doing anything wrong, but at the time as I told you also will not see. "

Finally, added: "We're not hiding, quite simply made ​​the decision not to make the relationship so public, for obvious reasons, I have had very public relationships that ultimately did not work, " said the beautiful driver. "

No comments :