Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tuesday is the new Friday

I had the day off today. Woke up this morning and it was 20' outside. Outstanding.

Watched a bit of Monster-in-Law on TV this morning. Frig it was funny. I love Wanda Sykes. Went to the mall this afternoon in search of a birthday present, and came home with a birthday present and Michael Buble's new CD for myself. I'm going to rip it to my iPod tonight so I'll have something new to listen to for the way in to work tomorrow.

Forgot to tell this story, but on Sunday at the family expo, the Kids' CBC show was starting when I was on break so I thought it was safe to sit in and watch Mark and Lunar Jim for a minute. Then didn't I get busted by a co-worker. "I hate to interrupt you," he said. "You looked like you were really enjoying that."

Embarrassing!

But not going to worry. I'm off to meet a friend for dinner.

No comments :